WHY I DO WHAT I DO
I am fascinated by cities and great places. Great community plans provide inspiration, but great plans also require continuous action to achieve the vision. I believe in forging long-term relationships with our clients to provide help along the way.
Another important component of our consulting work is always striving to make our products better. I don’t accept the status quo, and I believe in constantly challenging myself and our team to innovate.
My number one goal is to get people moving (physically) and to move people (emotionally). A great place and a great city will do both when land use, building form and transportation systems come together the right way.
- Community planning
- Zoning & form-based coding
WHAT MOVES ME
- My family & the time I spend with them
- A great photo opportunity
- Tuesday morning raps, prose & poems at the breakfast table
- The Detroit Institute of Art, Belle Isle and Eastern Market
- A great film, play or visual art
- My feet – running & walking to stay in shape